For our office in Skopje we are looking for talented, open-minded and personable 3D artists, who love to work in a high performance environment. You will be part of an interdisciplinary team, together with top notch software engineers. Your tasks will range from assembling complex 3D models for architectural projects with geo-specific context to sophisticated product visualization. Together, we are implementing one of the most inspiring and advanced Web applications in the world. Learn new skills every day, translate business requirements into robust modeling solutions. While we expect great personal independence and strong problem solving skills, we attach great importance to a cooperative team spirit in a delightful working atmosphere.
As a 3D Artist for One Inside, you will work on leading edge customer projects, while in collaboration with our talented engineering team you will pioneer new workflows and creative techniques to fuel one of the most advanced applications in virtual reality. Our product’s mission is to share complex multi-media experiences in real-time, and to relive these experiences anywhere, anytime, with anyone on more than 6 billion devices. Our product can be applied to all industries. Our workflows are powered by the Blender ecosystem. In this way, we unlock the potential of digital selling, remote collaboration and distance learning unlike any other platform to date.
- Strong knowledge in Blender
- Experience with hard surface modeling, UV unwrapping, lighting and baking
- Team player, with positive attitude towards agile development methods (Scrum)
- English, verbal and written skills
It’s an advantage if you have experience with
- Unreal Engine
At One Inside, you will work on cutting edge technologies, within an international team of young and progressive engineers. The team cohesion is very important to us, which is why we regularly organize internal team events, together with our colleagues from Switzerland and Germany.
We offer excellent terms of employment:
- An organization that is open to your ideas
- Exciting projects and the use of the latest technologies and modern infrastructure
- Attractive employment conditions and career opportunities
- Chance to develop by attending various trainings and conferences
- Flexible working time model