Business Developer w/m/d
Founded in 1999 and headquartered in Switzerland, One Inside has always been a well-trusted partner integrating reliability, appreciation and authenticity.
Today we are proud to be one of the only dedicated Adobe partners delivering sustainable digitization projects based on modern web and digital marketing technologies. Our expertise has its roots in Adobe Experience Cloud, but goes beyond it with mobile development, integrated chatbots and cutting-edge technology such as virtual reality.
We are proud to announce that we’ve become a part of VASS Group – a leading digital solutions company headquartered in Madrid, Spain, present in 25 countries in Europe, the Americas and Asia with more than 4,300 professionals with a mission to help large companies in their digital transformation process, developing and executing the most innovative and scalable projects, from strategy to operations.
For our offices in Switzerland – Liestal or Bern, we are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic Business Developer to help us expand our customer base. You will be at the front of our company and be dedicated to creating and applying an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable growth by boosting sales and forging strong client relationships.
- Acquire new customers in Switzerland
- Develop and implement strategic plans to drive business growth, including identifying new markets, products or services, and partnership opportunities
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify trends, opportunities, and potential risks
- Take initiatives to identify opportunities for growth and improvement and creatively solve problems to drive client satisfaction and business success
- Work closely with the account management and delivery team
- Create and deliver compelling proposals, quotes and presentations to prospective clients or partners, showcasing our products or services and value proposition
- Monitor and report on business development activities, such as pipeline development, lead generation, and deal closures, to ensure progress towards goals
- Train and mentor new team members, as needed
- C1 – level of German and English language, verbal and written
- Experience in a customer-facing role: as a Pre-Sales Consultant, Solutions/Sales Engineer, Implementation, Onboarding or Technical Consultant or in a technical sales role
- Experience with Linkedin Sales Navigator
- Experience with Salesforce or equivalent CRM
- A proactive and entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to conceptually understand technical concepts and overarching technologies
- Hands on exp with digital transformation projects / customer experience / marketing automation
- Team player attitude
- Problem-solving skills with consultative and strategic thinking
It is an advantage if you
- Have experience with Linkedin automation tools or other sales automation tools and processes
- Have verbal and written professional proficiency in French language
- Hybrid work
- A flexible working time model
- An organization that is open to your ideas
- A young, open-minded and dynamic team
- Exposure to interesting and versatile software projects (Enterprise Hybrid App and Enterprise Content Management Systems)
- Attractive career opportunities
- Chance to further develop your skills and grow by attending various trainings and conferences
- Team building activities