MarTech Solutions Lead
Founded in 1999 and headquartered in Switzerland, One Inside has always been a well-trusted partner integrating reliability, appreciation and authenticity.
Today we are proud to be one of the only dedicated Adobe partners delivering sustainable digitalization projects based on modern web and digital marketing technologies. Our expertise has its roots in Adobe Experience Cloud, but goes beyond it with mobile development, integrated chatbots and cutting-edge technology such as virtual reality.
We are proud to announce that we’ve become a part of VASS Group – a leading digital solutions company headquartered in Madrid, Spain, present in 26 countries in Europe, the Americas and Asia with more than 4,700 professionals with a mission to help large companies in their digital transformation process, developing and executing the most innovative and scalable projects, from strategy to operations.
We are looking for a MarTech Solutions Lead to join our team at either our Liestal or Bern office. In this role, you will play a pivotal part in creating and delivering data-driven integrated customer experiences by harnessing our customer’s marketing technology stack. We are looking for passionate marketers who can formulate a digital vision for our clients and assist them in achieving their sales objectives through technology.
We are seeking an expert proficient in various technologies, including CDP, CMS, marketing automation, analytics, personalization, CRM, and customization. While we understand that it’s impossible to be a master of every single MarTech tool, you should have a comprehensive understanding of how these tools work together and how they can be utilized to help our clients achieve their goals.
As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to work on projects for some of the largest enterprise companies in the Swiss market. These projects involve the latest technology frameworks, with a strong emphasis on code quality, sound design principles, and robust architecture as our top priorities.
- Provide technical leadership and drive innovation in the development and implementation of MarTech solutions
- Engage with clients to comprehend their business needs and objectives, establish trust through effective communication, and offer practical solutions
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the client’s business and technical environment and translate it into viable solutions
- Utilize data-driven approaches to analyze marketing technology performance and user behavior
- Provide clients with actionable insights and recommendations based on data analysis, helping them make informed decisions to optimize their marketing strategies and technology investments
- Supervise and oversee the delivery of marketing technology solutions and integrations
- Collaborate closely with clients, partners, project managers, consultants, architects, our sales and marketing department, and support other members of the delivery team in aspects related to solution delivery, including marketing automation, website development, and other initiatives within the realm of marketing technology
- Participate in business development activities such as crafting technical and commercial proposals and delivering presentations
- Be prepared for occasional travel to our clients’ locations, both within Switzerland and the broader DACH region
- Stay updated on the latest trends and advancements in marketing technology by actively participating in industry conferences, workshops, and training programs and apply this knowledge to identify opportunities for innovation and improvement in our client solutions, ensuring they remain cutting-edge and competitive in the ever-evolving marketing technology landscape
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing Technology or a related field
- 5+ years of experience with marketing technology
- Proven track record of leading teams and delivering digital solutions to clients
- Strong understanding of digital marketing methodologies, including Inbound and Growth Hacking
- Knowledge in Adobe Marketing Cloud or Google Marketing Platform or any equivalent Marketing Technology suite
- Proven track record of managing implementation responsibilities in client-facing roles, effectively handling both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- A startup mindset, characterized by flexibility and a dedication to growth of both our clients’ businesses and our own
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German (C1 – C2) or in English and French (C1 – C2)
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
It’s an advantage if you have
- Experience with products of Adobe Experience Cloud (AEM, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Adobe Marketo Engage, Adobe Campaign, etc.)
- Hybrid work
- A flexible working time model
- An organization that is open to your ideas
- A young, open-minded and dynamic team
- Exposure to interesting and versatile projects
- Attractive career opportunities
- Chance to further develop your skills and grow by attending various trainings and conferences
- Team building activities