Professional Java Software Engineer
Founded in 1999 and headquartered in Switzerland, One Inside has always been a well-trusted partner integrating reliability, appreciation and authenticity.
Today we are proud to be one of the only dedicated Adobe partners delivering sustainable digitalization projects based on modern web and digital marketing technologies. Our expertise has its roots in Adobe Experience Cloud, but goes beyond it with mobile development, integrated chatbots and cutting-edge technology such as virtual reality.
We are proud to announce that we’ve become a part of VASS Group – a leading digital solutions company headquartered in Madrid, Spain, present in 25 countries in Europe, the Americas and Asia with more than 4,300 professionals with a mission to help large companies in their digital transformation process, developing and executing the most innovative and scalable projects, from strategy to operations.
We are looking for a Professional Java Software Engineer for our offices in Switzerland, who would join a team of open-minded and personable people, who love to work on web development. Grab the opportunity to implement interesting projects. Get in touch with state of the art technologies, render business requirements into technical solutions and push implementation in agile teams.
We attach great importance to a cooperative team spirit and a delightful working atmosphere.
- 3 – 5+ years of experience with Java web technologies
- Knowledge in integration of Java EE application with 3rd party applications (databases, content repositories, REST, SOAP)
- University degree in Computer Science
- Team player, with positive attitude towards agile development methods (Scrum)
- English and German language (C1)
It’s an advantage if you have experience with
- Spring, OSGi, Apache Sling, Adobe AEM
- REST, Soap, LDAP, SSO
- CMS systems
- Angular, Node.js
- Hybrid work
- A flexible working time model
- An organization that is open to your ideas
- A young, open-minded and dynamic team
- Exposure to interesting and versatile software projects (Enterprise
Hybrid App and Enterprise Content Management Systems)
- Attractive career opportunities
- Chance to further develop your skills and grow by attending various trainings and conferences
- Team building activities