Senior Frontend Software Engineer
Founded in 1999 and headquartered in Switzerland, One Inside has always been a well-trusted partner integrating reliability, appreciation and authenticity.
Today we are proud to be one of the only dedicated Adobe partners delivering sustainable digitization projects based on modern web and digital marketing technologies. Our expertise has its roots in Adobe Experience Cloud, but goes beyond it with mobile development, integrated chatbots and cutting-edge technology such as virtual reality.
We are proud to announce that we’ve become a part of VASS Group – a leading digital solutions company headquartered in Madrid, Spain, present in 25 countries in Europe, the Americas and Asia with more than 4,300 professionals with a mission to help large companies in their digital transformation process, developing and executing the most innovative and scalable projects, from strategy to operations.
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Software Engineer for our office in Liestal, who would join a team of open-minded and personable people, who love to work on web development. Grab the opportunity to implement interesting projects. Get in touch with state of the art technologies, render business requirements into technical solutions and push implementation in agile teams. We attach great importance to a cooperative team spirit and a delightful working atmosphere.
- 8+ years of professional front-end development experience
- Advanced knowledge of all the Browser APIs
- Experience with build tools / bundlers like Webpack or Vite
- Deep understanding of Frontend Performance and the various metrics associated
- Experience in building user interfaces from wireframes and designs and be able to deploy applications in a cross-platform/cross-browser environment
- Affinity to pixel perfect design implementation
- Translating designs into CSS with understanding of modern concepts such as Flexbox, CSS Custom Properties and CSS Grid
- Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Experience in design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Invision, Adobe XD or similar
- Expertise in at least one, preferably multiple frameworks: Angular, React or Vue
- Understanding of browser compatibility and screen limitations
- Knowledge and demonstrated capacity in responsive design/mobile first development and touch input, UI/UX
- Knowledge with the command line of UNIX systems (macOS/Linux), GIT and NPM
- Knowledge of the WCAG and the application of the WCAG in HTML, CSS and JS
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools like Jenkins
- Experience with PWAs and Service Workers
- Experience with StateManagement (for example Redux for React)
- Experience with ServerSideRendering and StaecSiteGeneraeon when using reaceve Frameworks
- Experience with Unit and E2E-Teseng
- Knowledge with prototyping and storybook is a plus
- Knowledge with IONIC and Capacitor/Cordova is a plus
- Team player, with positive attitude towards agile development methods (Scrum)
- German and English, professional working proficiency – verbal and written
- Hybrid work
- A flexible working time model
- An organization that is open to your ideas
- A young, open-minded and dynamic team
- Exposure to interesting and versatile software projects (Enterprise Hybrid App and Enterprise Content Management Systems)
- Attractive career opportunities
- Chance to further develop your skills and grow by attending various trainings and conferences
- Team building activities
You will have the chance to work on cutting edge technologies, within an international team of young and progressive engineers. The team cohesion is very important to us, which is why we regularly organize internal team events, together with our colleagues from the other offices.
You will benefit not only from working with great team, but also from receiving our excellent terms of employment.