Senior Project Manager – (French language C1-C2)
Founded in 1999 and headquartered in Switzerland, One Inside has always been a well-trusted partner integrating reliability, appreciation and authenticity.
Today we are proud to be one of the only dedicated Adobe partners delivering sustainable digitization projects based on modern web and digital marketing technologies. Our expertise has its roots in Adobe Experience Cloud, but goes beyond it with mobile development, integrated chatbots and cutting-edge technology such as virtual reality.
We are proud to announce that we’ve become a part of VASS Group – a leading digital solutions company headquartered in Madrid, Spain, present in 25 countries in Europe, the Americas and Asia with more than 4,300 professionals with a mission to help large companies in their digital transformation process, developing and executing the most innovative and scalable projects, from strategy to operations.
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager for our office in Liestal or Bern, who would join an environment of open-minded and personable people, who love to work on web development. Grab the opportunity to implement interesting projects. Get in touch with state of the art technologies, render business requirements into technical solutions and push implementation in agile teams.
You will work on projects for some of the largest companies on the Swiss market, with the latest technology frameworks where code quality, good design and architecture are top priorities.
We attach great importance to a cooperative team spirit and a delightful working atmosphere.
- Plan, manage, coordinate and control our projects in cooperation with our internal project team and our customers
- Develop project initialisations, orders and resource planning
- Control and supervise our projects from the pitch to the final event
- Have direct customer contact and present in front of the project teams
- Advise our customers and help them lead the projects to success
- Directly collaborate with and support our Account Management Team
- 5+ years of experience in project management with customer focus
- Affinity for computer science and web technologies
- Experience with modern development environments from a project manager perspective
- Entrepreneurial, strategic and networked thinking skills
- Flexible, independent way of working
- Great communication skills and personal commitment
- Confident French and English language skills, verbal and written (C1-C2)
- Hybrid work
- A flexible working time model
- An organization that is open to your ideas
- A young, open-minded and dynamic team
- Exposure to interesting and versatile software projects
- Attractive career opportunities
- Chance to further develop your skills and grow by attending various trainings and conferences
- Team building activities