Founded in 1999 and headquartered in Switzerland, One Inside has always been a welltrusted partner integrating reliability, appreciation and authenticity.
Today we are proud to be one of the only dedicated Adobe partners delivering sustainable digitalization projects based on modern web and digital marketing technologies. Our expertise has its roots in Adobe Experience Cloud, but goes beyond it with mobile development, integrated chatbots and cutting edge technology such as virtual reality.
We are also proud to announce that we’ve become a part of VASS Group – a leading digital solutions company headquartered in Madrid, Spain, present in 25 countries in Europe, the Americas and Asia with more than 4,300 professionals with a mission to help large companies in their digital transformation process, developing and executing the most innovative and scalable projects, from strategy to operations.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Sciences or completed comparable training in software development and engineering
- Deep knowledge in web technologies and related java libraries/frameworks
- Experience with integration of 3rd party application and api‘s (databases, content repositories, REST, SOAP, etc.)
- Fluent in German and English language
- Expertise in Adobe Experience Manager stack (Apache Sling, Apache Jackrabbit, Apache Felix) is an advantage
- Ideally you successful completed Adobe Experience Manager projects as software architect / technical lead
- Additional expertise in Spring, Solr, Angular and Node.js, is a nice to have
- New challenges in interesting and versatile software projects (enterprise hybrid app and enterprise content management systems)
- Technical responsibility in conception and implementation of web-frontends or apps
- You work close together with our customers and customer teams
- We offer working models for a balanced work-life
- You are part of a young, open-minded and dynamic team
- Exciting Company Events