Software Architect (Adobe Experience Manager)
An independent IT company that provides its clients with comprehensive Adobe Experience Manager consulting, implementation, and innovative web front-end and app solutions.
As an up-and-coming and growing company, we are constantly expanding our market position. In addition, we see ourselves as experts in software engineering and therefore attach great importance to a modern and efficient infrastructure.
Our team is characterized above all by a friendly atmosphere.
WHO YOU ARE
- Profound technical know how of the Adobe Experience Manager development stack (Sling, JCR, OSGI)
- Proven track record of leading Adobe Experience Manager projects as a technical lead
- Strong knowledge in web technologies and related Java libraries and frameworks
- Strong knowledge in integration of 3rd party applications and APIs (databases, content repositories, REST, SOAP, a.s.o)
- University degree in Computer Science
- Team player, with positive attitude towards agile development methods (Scrum)
- Fluent in spoken and written in the combinations: French & English or German & English
It is an advantage if you have experience in
- Angular, Node.js
At One Inside, you will work on cutting edge technologies, within an international team of young and progressive engineers.
The team cohesion is very important to us, which is why we regularly organize internal team events, together with our colleagues from Switzerland, Germany and Macedonia.
At One Inside you will benefit not only from working with great team, but also from receiving our excellent terms of employment:
- An organization that is open to your ideas
- Exciting projects and the use of the latest technologies and modern infrastructure
- Attractive employment conditions and career opportunities
- Chance to develop by attending various trainings and conferences
- A flexible working time model
Seize your chance now and soon contribute actively to the success story of One Inside.