Software Architect – AEM
Founded in 1999 and headquartered in Switzerland, One Inside has always been a welltrustedpartner integrating reliability, appreciation and authenticity.
Today we are proud to be one of the only dedicated Adobe partners delivering sustainable digitalization projects based on modern web and digital marketing technologies. Ourexpertise has its roots in Adobe Experience Cloud, but goes beyond it with mobile development, integrated chatbots and cutting edge technology such as virtual reality.
We are also proud to announce that we’ve become a part of VASS Group – a leading digitalsolutions company headquartered in Madrid, Spain, present in 25 countries in Europe, theAmericas and Asia with more than 4,300 professionals with a mission to help largecompanies in their digital transformation process, developing and executing the most innovative and scalable projects, from strategy to operations.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Profound technical know how of the Adobe Experience Manager development stack (Sling, JCR, OSGI)
- Proven track record of leading Adobe Experience Manager projects as a technical lead
- Strong knowledge in web technologies and related Java libraries and frameworks
- Strong knowledge in integration of 3rd party applications and APIs (databases, content repositories, REST, SOAP, a.s.o)
- University degree in Computer Science
- Team player, with positive attitude towards agile development methods (Scrum)
- Fluent in spoken and written in the combinations: French & English or German & English
It is an advantage if you have experience with
- Angular, Node.js
At One Inside, you will work on cutting edge technologies, within an international team of young and progressive engineers.
The team cohesion is very important to us, which is why we regularly organize internal team events, together with our colleagues from Switzerland, Germany and Macedonia.
You will benefit not only from working with great team, but also from receiving our excellent terms of employment:
- An organization that is open to your ideas
- Exciting projects and the use of the latest technologies and modern infrastructure
- Attractive employment conditions and career opportunities
- Chance to develop by attending various trainings and conferences
- A flexible working time model