Founded in 1999 and headquartered in Switzerland, One Inside has always been a well trusted partner integrating reliability, appreciation and authenticity.
Today we are proud to be one of the only dedicated Adobe partners delivering sustainable digitalization projects based on modern web and digital marketing technologies. Our expertise has its roots in Adobe Experience Cloud, but goes beyond it with mobile development, integrated chatbots and cutting edge technology such as virtual reality.
We are also proud to announce that we’ve become a part of VASS Group – a leading digital solutions company headquartered in Madrid, Spain, present in 25 countries in Europe, the Americas and Asia with more than 4,300 professionals with a mission to help large companies in their digital transformation process, developing and executing the most innovative and scalable projects, from strategy to operations.
We are looking for a Software Architect for our offices in Switzerland, who would join a team of open-minded and personable people, who love to work on web development.
As a Tech Lead, you are in a very diverse role. With your experience as a software developer, you will play a key role in the development of exquisite functions and use your experience to advance the team as a whole. You will help with proposing solutions to the customer. With your in-depth understanding of system architectures, you will work together with our customers’ IT to find tailor-made solutions. You will coordinate with the project manager and account manager and support them in aligning and implementing the customer’s vision. You will help our sales team to prepare the technical areas in offers and present them to the customer.
Seize the opportunity to work on large Swiss and international corporate projects. Get in touch with modern technologies, define all aspects of development from the appropriate technology to workflow and coding standards, and drive implementation in agile teams.
We attach great importance to a cooperative team spirit and a pleasant working atmosphere.
- University degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 5 – 7+ years of experience with Java web technologies
- Knowledge in integration of Java EE application with 3rd party applications (databases, content repositories, REST, SOAP)
- Experience working with large enterprise public websites / sustainable digitalization projects based on modern web and digital marketing technologies (SEO, Security/Performance focus, Accessibility)
- Proven track-record as tech lead, fully providing technical expertise in cross-functional teams, managing all phases of technology development
- Experience in designing and ability to develop a unified vision for software characteristics and functions, coordinate and oversee technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms
- Experience with client facing advisory / consulting on progress, providing solutions and delivery
- Experience in managing expectations with mid to senior stakeholders both internally and externally – client facing
- Strong organizational, judgment and decision making skills
- Able to identify risks and form contingency plans
- Team player, with positive attitude towards agile development methods (Scrum)
- English and German language proficiency (C1 level)
It’s an advantage if you have experience with
- Adobe AEM
- Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Spring, OSGi, Apache Sling
- REST, Soap, LDAP, SSO
- CMS systems
- Angular / React / Vue / Node.js
- Hybrid work
- A flexible working time model
- An organization that is open to your ideas
- A young, open-minded and dynamic team
- Exposure to interesting and versatile software projects (Enterprise Hybrid App and Enterprise Content Management Systems)
- Attractive career opportunities in an international environment
- Chance to further develop your skills and grow by attending various trainings and conferences
- 5 weeks of annual leave, plus an additional day for every calendar year you stay with us
- Team building activities
You will have the chance to work on cutting edge technologies, within an international team of young and progressive engineers. The team cohesion is very important to us, which is why we regularly organize internal team events, together with our colleagues from the other offices.
You will benefit not only from working with great team, but also from receiving our excellent terms of employment.