How SBB delivers the next generation omnichannel experience
Scalable Mobile Application
Mobile applications are the best way to keep a direct connection with your customers and offer them access to your product and services anytime, anywhere
We are specialised in the engineering of hybrid mobile applications to enable exactly that.
Hybrid Mobile app development many advantages:
- Look and feel of a native application without a technology stack beyond your current website
- Uses content from your content management system and to publish on the mobile app
- One single source of web-based technologies (HTML, CSS, Typescript) can run on various mobile devices
- One single mobile application working for multiple platforms reduces your total cost of ownership
An award-winning mobile applications for our customers
Discover our latest projects
Mobile App engineering process.
We will define and build exactly the mobile application you are looking for. Our experts support you at every step of the development process:
- Discovery: The first phase of our project helps us get sufficient insights into your vision, business goals and key milestones.
- Requirements and Solution Design: Together we define the main features of the application and integration with third-party systems.
- Engineering: Development is based on the most popular development frameworks to ensure your solution is future-proof.
- Testing: Our lab has 20+ real devices and simulators to test with meticulousness.
- Rollout: All key phases of the rollout are managed by us – from registration on the iOS App and Google Play stores to the go-live of your application.
- Operation and SLA: One Inside keeps your application running and monitors any changes in the mobile ecosystem.
Your mobile app with Adobe Experience Cloud
Our experts bring the best of both worlds by integrating a mobile app with the rest of your Adobe Experience Cloud Solution.
Our integrated solution enables you to:
- Use a single source of truth by using AEM Assets and site content for your mobile app and website
- Extend the backend of AEM authoring to configure your mobile application
- Improve understanding of user behaviors and consolidate all your analysis within Adobe Analytics
- Run optimisation tests and provide personalisation based on Adobe Target and Adobe Audience Manager.
- Use a unique user profile to store all information about your users in a central place independently from touchpoints
There are many other ways to integrate your AEM website with a mobile app. We’ll ensure we design the best solution for your needs.