The customer portal for every day and everywhere
myCSS App used by more than 100’000 customers.
CSS Kranken-Versicherung AG
CSS is one of Switzerland’s leading health insurers with approximately 1.7 million people having placed their trust in CSS.
Stability, performance and quality
The myCSS app is of strategic importance for the Swiss health insurer: it offers an additional channel to interact with customers and provides integral services more efficiently.
Therefore, the mobile app must achieve the best possible results in terms of stability, performance and quality.
Great customer satisfaction with the innovative and easy to use myCSS App
The myCSS App is implemented in a hybrid approach and is based on the latest standards of web technologies.
Our approach enabled myCSS functionality to work on any mobile device while reducing the cost of future development and maintenance at the same time.
The app offers many great advantages to users, such as:
- Users can chat live with CSS consultants and clarify their questions – quick, easy and on-the-go.
- A gamification program myStep encourages customers to keep moving every day. Each step is rewarded with a credit to the health account.
- Available for tablets and smartphones
The hybrid approach offers some advantages to CSS as well:
- The content update and publishing process extend the Enterprise Content Management System: This makes CSS largely independent of releases on Apple and Google.
- The app is optimally integrated into existing processes and the IT architecture of the insurance company and operates seamlessly with the myCSS account.
An award-winning application
The figures clearly reflect great customer satisfaction with the innovative and easy to use myCSS App.
- Nearly 30,000 installations in the first three weeks.
- 4.5 out of 5 possible stars in the app stores on average.
- Hundreds of thousands of uploaded documents
- Overall more than 2,500 positive reviews
And on top of this, the myCSS App has received several awards at the Best of Swiss App Awards 2016.
A hybrid app connected with Adobe Experience Manager
The myCSS App is based on the Ionic Framework, which consists of native code integrated via Cordova and Angular, a rock-solid modern frontend framework.
The app not only integrates perfectly with customer data APIs to show user related insurance information, but also dynamic content managed in Adobe Experience Manager.
Besides the actual development of the app, One Inside was also responsible for extending AEM to provide it with dynamic web content.
Starting a new project?
Do you have any questions about Mobile applications? We’re here to help.
We’re using cookies to provide you with a better user experience of our website, e.g. by storing your preferred language. By using our website you’re accepting the usage of cookies.